I’m an Artist in Austin, Texas with fourteen years of experience in the video game industry. I’ve worked on multiple titles, genres and platforms in various roles, as an individual contributor and director. Some of the games I’ve worked on include:
- Harry Potter: Puzzles & Spells
- Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor
- Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel!
- Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition (PSVita)
- Batman Arkham Origins Blackgate
- Dead Star
I’ve also created illustrations and concept art for clients such as E-Line Media, Wizards of the Coast, Fantasy Flight Games, Rio Grande Games and have been featured in ImagineFX Magazine, IGN.com and ESPN.com. I’ve also created designs, graphics and interactive animation for the Garden of the Gods Visitor’s Center in Colorado and the Houston Museum of Natural Sciences.